Intense Abs Workout That You Can Do Anywhere

What's up, guys? How are you all? If you want to get a six pack, you’ve gotto give me seven minutes. Not once. Repeatedly. Here’s the thing. Seven minutes makes it very very do able. It makes it something you can stick to. I will tell you the biggest secret for me, that allowed me to get abs from the time I had none up until now is consistency. If it wasn’t something I could do quickly then I didn’t want to do it. I know you can do this. This is exactly what I did. Here’s how I’m going to prove it. I’m going to go through this workout without today. I want to prove to you that I’m not going to ask you to do something that I wouldn’t do myself. So, we’re all going to go through this. We have our six-pack-shuffle here. That comes with a lot of our programs. All we have to do is hit the shuffle button here, and what’s great is it kicks up the option for us to choose the different types of equipment we want to use. For this workout I want to make it something we can all do, no excuses. So, we need to use bodyweight only. Then we can choose the difficulty level. I’m going to choose a moderate level here. Not a beginner, but not really hard. A moderate level. Again, it’s consistency that matters most. So, we’re all going to be able to do this. Now we kick up the workout here. You can see what I’ve got here is a seven-minute workout, like I said, that starts off with a lower ab movement here called the


1. Seated Ab Circle


You have to take it all one direction here. For the entire 60 seconds you’re going to work your lower abs. Then you’re going to move. You’ve got to hit the other side, too. So, for the next 60 seconds you’re going to spend going the opposite direction. Then you’ve got to get a little bottom-uprotation because that’s one of the main functions of the abs. The drunken mountain climber allows us to do that. Not just driving our knees straight in but allowing for rotation as we do them. We finally get this much needed 30 second rest period.






2. Marching Plank


Again, I don’t like standard planks. I don’t like to just stay there. I like to do something our planks and this is one thing we can do here as we march throughout the entire 60 seconds.





3. Scissor 


With the scissor we’re getting some rotation at the bottom of our torso here that will put some extra stress on the obliques. But if that wasn’t enough.





4. Starfish Crunch 


It’s the starfish crunch. It’s a brutal exercise. We’re getting obliques, we’re gettingtop-down, bottom-up, and we only have to do it for 30 seconds. You do get your 30 second rest period, butyou’re not done yet.




5. Russian V-tuck twist


Now I’ll have a little emcee go here through the workout, take us through it, but you’ve got me too, all right? We’re all going through this together.





Get more of the torture. Make sure you turn on your notifications aswell, so you never miss a article. Let me know what you want me to cover, guys. This blog is for you. Whatever you want me to do, I’ll make sure I do that for you. Just leave them in the comments below. All right, guys. See you soon.